Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lipton tea and stars

Today, I finally completed Lipton tea marketing research and plan which includes 2000 words and approximately 200 words in executive summary. Conducting research really took me lots of time and tortured my student life because I cannot go out for fun or watch American sitcoms at home. It has surpassed my previous reading records over QCD211 report which had 12 references although it’s really tedious assignment.

Thomas Lipton would feel grateful to me if he could be alive as we had brainstorming in mind together. I analyzed his marketing strategy on his time until now it was emerged by Unilever group which is one of the biggest consumer goods companies across the globe. Since the beginning of the business, Lipton has always been known as an innovator who infused different mixes of aroma into its products to satisfy tea lovers. My report divides into three sections. First section aims to analyze Lipton’s current external position and internal position to portray a picture of where Lipton is at in the market. Second part of the report assesses the effectiveness of Lipton’s current marketing efforts. Last part of the report seeks to identify possible marketing opportunities for Lipton followed by recommendations on what strategies to execute. References made in-text were sourced from a collection of databases, academic articles and other books.


By the way, Yesterday was Taiwan’s National birthday. In the early morning, I went to the backyard to appreciate numerous stars in the sky and told my classmates. The sky was so beautiful in the south hemisphere when we were across the ocean to land on this far away island from Taiwan. This was very unforgettable experience. Anyway, I would like to enjoy my student life and get rid of these boring assignments quickly and accurately.

No comments:

Post a Comment