Sunday, July 19, 2009

church and movie


Today, I went to West End United Church to have a religious service. I met a Baptism service for little baby whose name is Madeline Isabel Preston. She was very young approximately 6 months. The pastor was friendly and nice because he treated me like family members and even gave us bread and wine on Holy communion day.

There is an Indain woman sitting next to me; we had a nice chat about church service procedure, as I was fresh to this church but I think it's almost the same process like other churches that I attended in Taiwan. I also met a girl who is a backpacker from Germany and she lived nearby.

After that, I took a bus and walked to Grey street because I hoped to find a good cinema that I could relax a little. I finally found a movie theater whose name is Southbank Cinema 5 near Southbank parkland which I had barbecue with Richard Lee and other South America friends like Bob, Nicolas.

I watched "Transformer" that is a American style movie. It had high technology of aircrafts and carriers, robots in the movie and it also showed some energetic music sang by Linkin Park band.

Overall, I like this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment